By using the Website or Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, a resident of the United States, and are otherwise legally qualified to enter into and form contracts under applicable law.
U.S. GOVERNING LAW
The Website is designed and targeted to U.S. audiences and is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the U.S. We make no representation that this Website is operated in accordance with the laws or regulations of, or governed by, other nations. Please be aware that you must be in the U.S. to purchase any products from us.
INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, we automatically gather information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) Internet Protocol (IP) addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; (iv) types of Web browsers and mobile browsers accessing the Website; and (v) full Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including referring URLs, date and time, and content viewed or searched for on the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
For additional information on our uses of Cookies, see the section concerning Information Use and Disclosure Practices/Traffic Data and Information Gathered.
- Analytics. We use third-parties analytics for pages that we host. These third-parties may place Cookies on your machine, gather Personal Information, gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising. The collection of this information by third-parties are subject to such third-parties’ privacy policies. For additional information, see the section concerning Third-Party Websites, below.
- Personal Information. If you wish to contact us, you will be asked to provide us certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Identity/Contact Data” (such as your name, email address, telephone number, address, and company information). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
We analyze Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help us better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design the Website to improve your experience.
- Personal Information
- Generally. We use your Personal Information to: (1) identify you and to respond to your inquiries; (2) to send you information about any services on our Website; and (3) to contact you and communicate with you when necessary in connection with your use of the Website.
- Disclosure Practices. Except under the following circumstances, we will keep your Personal Information private, and will not sell or otherwise share it with third parties:
- Marketing and General Communications. We may contact you and provide you information regarding our services or to respond to inquires or questions.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. We disclose Personal Information parties who help us provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as ad serving, email management, hosting, data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. We disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the our property or rights, or the property rights of third parties or the public at large.
- Additional Information Regarding Third Parties We Share Information With
Although you are entering into an Agreement with www.carlsonent.com to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and analytics companies.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you authorize us to use third party services for the purposes of information collection, providing our service to you, billing and web analytics.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND DO NOT TRACK
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law (CA Civil Code § 1798.83), California residents who provide personal information to businesses in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to either: (1) a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided; or (2) to be notified of a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with third parties. We have elected the second option. To opt-out of having your information shared with third parties, please contact us. We currently do not subscribe to any do-not track listings and will not respond to your browser’s do-not track signals.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented and maintain reasonable physical and electronic security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information. For this reason, we use SSL certificates to help secure the Website. However, as the internet can never be 100% secure we encourage you to use firewalls, anti-virus software, and other means to protect your Personal Information.
YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
You represent and warrant that all information you provide on any form or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website will be complete and accurate. If you wish to understand, update, or modify any Personal Information that has been collected by us, please contact us at the email address listed below. Please be aware that once you discontinue using our Site and Service we may keep your information in non-accessible formats for business and legal reasons for a commercially reasonable duration. If you wish for us to delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions regarding our privacy collection practices, please contact us at: email@example.com.
The Carlson Website and any related services intend to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The Website does not currently collect protected health information (PHI) as defined by HIPAA. In the event that we do collect PHI from you, we will update our policies.
Effective Date: April 13, 2015